How many Subscribers do you LOSE?

Meh it's pretty normal to lose more the more you get. I figure as long at the subs your get is like triple that of what you've lost at least your fine. Also Youtube unsubs people who haven't watched your content in a long time automaticly.

So far I have not lost any on youtube but I lose followers on twitter left and right. One day I have 10 then next they all left. I have no clue if they were all robots or just accidentally followed me. Go figure.

I'm still a small YouTuber so I gain 3 and lose 5
So long as it doesn't hurt your spirits you just keep doing what you do. Soon they'll all come back.
Some of them are just having second thoughts about your channel. Post more interesting content by watching your most popular video. What does that video have that your channel doesn't?[DOUBLEPOST=1427814950,1427814808][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've gained 20 and lost 6 or so...I find that people that I convinced to sub on Twitter were the first to go.

NEVER do sub 4 sub. They will always leave in the end. You need loyal subscribers that genuinely like your content. They will hang on in your toughest times

Back