How Many MLM Programs or Networks Email you?

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
wazzzzup everyone =)

Last night I got a email from a company saying I can get more views and bla bla bla... Magiclinks is the name that emailed me.. Have you guys heard of them...the name itself sounds like spam magiclinks lolz

How many time has a network or mlm i think they are called emailed you...this is the second time and the first time magiclinks had a different name lol how do they even get your email??

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its not just your email. They're actually outside your window right now with a legal document and a poor ratio.

Reactions: GooberVlogs

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Once it was with a Yotube private message, another time through a mass e-mail that redirected to a Google Drive Document advertising the network. So far not much, but apparently as I do game reviews my email is in the list of an Indie games promotion company and I have received a few Steam keys.

Vir

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have had around 3/4 offers but they are just the same thing...

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have not gotten one yet
(thank god)

Heathcliff

Reaction score
wazzzzup everyone =)
Last night I got a email from a company sa
About once a Day, i reply with "No, do you give your wallet to strangers?" and i never hear from them anymore.

But i have issues with it. Because the email is nowhere else mentioned except in my about section on my channel. Where i clearly mentioned "No Network Offers Please". With other words they deliberately spam you.

Reactions: GooberVlogs

MeowCaptain

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've gotten around 10, and since I'm not going in a partnership yet, I tend to toy around with them. I've actually stopped receiving invites lately. I supposed I'm too big for the small networks and too small for the big ones!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Every couple of months, I get a flurry of emails, so I'm guessing there's some trigger that works in their marketing program where they send out auto-emails to YouTubers who reach X amount of subscribers/X amount of views, etc.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have received 3 or 4 in the almost 3 months i have been doing youtube, i take it as a compliment, ignore it and move on :)

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've luckily only gotten 2 so far, and hoping I don't get more anytime soon.