How Long Did it Take You to Reach 1subs

You guys like the formula?

• Total voters
I should get 1000 subs in 225 days. Yeah, like THATS gonna happen lol. :(

ha hey man if you don't believe in your self no one else will. you gotta believe you can make it there even if it looks hard or impossible. cuz if u believe then ur gonna push harder to get those subs and ppl will see it man :thumbsup2:[DOUBLEPOST=1453076951,1453076920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does it matter that for most of those 9 years, I only used YouTube as a place for hosting videos so I could show people stuff easily? I didn't start trying to run a regular channel with the purpose of gaining subscribers and views until the end of 2014.
i see i see

Hey guys just curious to about how long it took some of yall to get to the big 1k? If bigger than that plz share your story. And if your not there yet (like me) you can calculate it if you want haha. How to do that is sorta simple
Subsnow ÷ daysonYT = X.
1000 ÷ X = Y
Y - daysonYT = ___day(s) lesft till 1k subs

Now don't become discouraged if it says a thousand days lol. ppl subscribing to your channel fluctuate. And this is just a lil think I thought was interesting but it is math so .. Sry lol.

- Razzo :happy:
I keep convincing myself that my subcount won't grow linearly (rather exponentially if I can choose) :)

i started a gaming channel 80 days ago. i currently have 428 subs. according to the math i will hit 1k in 106days

gaming is the most difficult channel to really gain subscribers imo. the market is so saturated. so i think 428 subs is pretty good so far? i'll add myself a new target. to reach 1k in another 80 days!

i started a gaming channel 80 days ago. i currently have 428 subs. according to the math i will hit 1k in 106days

gaming is the most difficult channel to really gain subscribers imo. the market is so saturated. so i think 428 subs is pretty good so far? i'll add myself a new target. to reach 1k in another 80 days!
That's great man hope you keep it up :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453584726,1453584585][/DOUBLEPOST]
I keep convincing myself that my subcount won't grow linearly (rather exponentially if I can choose) :)
yea i know but the road to 1k is not A HUGE sub count so it can be sorta cacluated and this is just a ruff estimate thats all ;0

Back