How How :-( ???

thanks mates but frankie i don,t want to become famouse but when i see then
i just think Hell no im screwed since they take all the audience and nobody wants to watch any off my
videos and i just want people to enjoy
my videos but if i make like 300 videos and only
have 100
views what
is the point i do
enjoy it but i feel like an fole to do it yes i enjoy it but it,s hard since many
others love to play the games i love :)

The point should be you love making videos. Views are nice, but many views are a bonus. Same goes for subscribers. It shouldn't be something that disappoints you. You should be happy with what you have and ecstatic when that number goes higher :)

The point should be you love making videos. Views are nice, but many views are a bonus. Same goes for subscribers. It shouldn't be something that disappoints you. You should be happy with what you have and ecstatic when that number goes higher :)

You are a warrior. You are an apprentice and a trainee. You are looking far off into the distance and seeing the dragon king's lair and going "I can NEVER defeat that thing!!" But what you SHOULD be worried about are the goblin's right outside your door you CAN defeat. Look within your realm. Right now my goal is "beating" or "competing" with channels that have 1000 subs. I'm not THAT far away from them, they're bigger than me, but not so much so it's unattainable. Once I've leveled up to 1000, my next "mission" will be those with 2000, so on and so on. No reason to be intimidated by the final boss when you're still getting good at slaying goblins. This gaming analogy was brought to you by Mr. Clean.
That. Was. Beautiful. :cry2:

It can seem daunting when someone else has so much success doing the very thing you are doing but what you mustn't do is compete with them. Stay true to yourself, if you can try to be even more entertaining than them and when your viewers see your unique personality, they will share it. Time is our greatest enemy.

That. Was. Beautiful. :cry2:

It can seem daunting when someone else has so much success doing the very thing you are doing but what you mustn't do is compete with them. Stay true to yourself, if you can try to be even more entertaining than them and when your viewers see your unique personality, they will share it. Time is our greatest enemy.
thanks for all support :)

So don't compete with them. Do your own thing. Accept that right now you're not in their league, so be in your own league. Make your own videos and enjoy what you're doing. Don't do it to get famous.

Totally agree with what Frankie said. I can also relate to you as well because i am finding it so hard when you have people who have so many views and subscribers like D-pryde, Maribelle anes, Vcheny etc. I think firslty lern to accept that you are going to have to work loads and o someting different that they don't do. Enjoy what you do, post video responses with your videos on them. Ask people to check you out, comment on videos and other people and lastly don't think too much about the fame. It will come after
This is how i get around

You shouldn't have to compete with anyone. If you enjoy making those videos, then it shouldn't matter if there is someone with more subs/views doing the same thing. 9/10 times that's going to happen unless you are a big channel.

It's easy to get discouraged, but don't let that stop you. All channels had to start off with 1 sub and grow to the size they are now.

If you want a bigger audience then do your part and network, join and contribute to pokemon forums and eventually you'll get noticed and grow bigger too.

You are a warrior. You are an apprentice and a trainee. You are looking far off into the distance and seeing the dragon king's lair and going "I can NEVER defeat that thing!!" But what you SHOULD be worried about are the goblin's right outside your door you CAN defeat. Look within your realm. Right now my goal is "beating" or "competing" with channels that have 1000 subs. I'm not THAT far away from them, they're bigger than me, but not so much so it's unattainable. Once I've leveled up to 1000, my next "mission" will be those with 2000, so on and so on. No reason to be intimidated by the final boss when you're still getting good at slaying goblins. This gaming analogy was brought to you by Mr. Clean.

This is the kind of speech that is given before entering a jet plane and flying it into the butthole of a mothership.

Back