How How :-( ???

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Hey guys i was one youtube searching abit and i see all these big guys with like 10-50,000+ Subs and 1-10 million views and i just starte thinking of how the heck am i supposed to compete with them if you search for pokemon walktrough the first people to get showed up are Luerio and SuperSkarmory and i wonder How How am i supposed to compete with them ??? :(

So don't compete with them. Do your own thing. Accept that right now you're not in their league, so be in your own league. Make your own videos and enjoy what you're doing. Don't do it to get famous.

So don't compete with them. Do your own thing. Accept that right now you're not in their league, so be in your own league. Make your own videos and enjoy what you're doing. Don't do it to get famous.
What Frankie Said.. Think of them as big brothers and you are all in the same family, you have your own personality.. let that come through. Do your thang and continue to love.. And one day someone will post:

Hey guys i was one youtube searching abit and i see all these big guys with like 10-50,000+ Subs and 1-10 million views and i just starte thinking of how the heck am i supposed to compete with them if you search for pokemon walktrough the first people to get showed up are Rigpop, Luerio and SuperSkarmory and i wonder How How am i supposed to compete with them ??? :(

Hey guys i was one youtube searching abit and i see all these big guys with like 10-50,000+ Subs and 1-10 million views and i just starte thinking of how the heck am i supposed to compete with them if you search for pokemon walktrough the first people to get showed up are Luerio and SuperSkarmory and i wonder How How am i supposed to compete with them ??? :(
You are a warrior. You are an apprentice and a trainee. You are looking far off into the distance and seeing the dragon king's lair and going "I can NEVER defeat that thing!!" But what you SHOULD be worried about are the goblin's right outside your door you CAN defeat. Look within your realm. Right now my goal is "beating" or "competing" with channels that have 1000 subs. I'm not THAT far away from them, they're bigger than me, but not so much so it's unattainable. Once I've leveled up to 1000, my next "mission" will be those with 2000, so on and so on. No reason to be intimidated by the final boss when you're still getting good at slaying goblins. This gaming analogy was brought to you by Mr. Clean.

When you are a small YouTuber it isn't about "competing" it is about making enjoyable videos of what you love. If you ever do get a partnership as a medium size channel it shouldn't be about money but the network you went with-Eg: RPM with their great support and partner benefits. Once you become a large YouTube then you start competing.

What Frankie Said.. Think of them as big brothers and you are all in the same family, you have your own personality.. let that come through. Do your thang and continue to love.. And one day someone will post:

Hey guys i was one youtube searching abit and i see all these big guys with like 10-50,000+ Subs and 1-10 million views and i just starte thinking of how the heck am i supposed to compete with them if you search for pokemon walktrough the first people to get showed up are Rigpop, Luerio and SuperSkarmory and i wonder How How am i supposed to compete with them ??? :(
Well this too. This competition should only be in your mind, and in reality you should REJOICE at the success of others, and see the channels larger than you as still equal to you, so you can try to network with them. I don't mean these "final boss" vloggers, I mean the ones with a few hundred more than you.

You are a warrior. You are an apprentice and a trainee. You are looking far off into the distance and seeing the dragon king's lair and going "I can NEVER defeat that thing!!" But what you SHOULD be worried about are the goblin's right outside your door you CAN defeat. Look within your realm. Right now my goal is "beating" or "competing" with channels that have 1000 subs. I'm not THAT far away from them, they're bigger than me, but not so much so it's unattainable. Once I've leveled up to 1000, my next "mission" will be those with 2000, so on and so on. No reason to be intimidated by the final boss when you're still getting good at slaying goblins. This gaming analogy was brought to you by Mr. Clean.
Good advice that is why I am out to defeat Symph... That and his hair is far too nice.

thanks mates but frankie i don,t want to become famouse but when i see then
i just think Hell no im screwed since they take all the audience and nobody wants to watch any off my
videos and i just want people to enjoy
my videos but if i make like 300 videos and only
have 100
views what
is the point i do
enjoy it but i feel like an fole to do it yes i enjoy it but it,s hard since many
others love to play the games i love :)

Back