How do you use REDDIT!?

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Alright I have tried to use reddit in the past because it is a good outlet to reach a good amount of people. But I think it is tricky to navigate all of the different groups and rules that are enforced. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on using reddit? Any experience or success stories?

Yeah I was at it for a while but it seemed hard to get good karma after a few weeks of posting regularly and commenting on peoples posts I was not getting enough good karma and its required to post in some areas. I think I just have to keep at it regularly and see where it goes.

Yeah I was at it for a while but it seemed hard to get good karma after a few weeks of posting regularly and commenting on peoples posts I was not getting enough good karma and its required to post in some areas. I think I just have to keep at it regularly and see where it goes.

I respect the hustle you heard but I can't rock with that Reddit. I ain't even give it a shot yet but if people forcing me to be active to a community worth of OLD HEADS I AINT WIT IT .

Back