How do you protect yourself from community strike?

pandakidztv

Liking YTtalk
How do you protect yourself from community strike?

I just got flagged on one of my videos. I believe I followed all Youtube community rules in my Title, tags, description. My channel just got more popular recently. The video they flagged has over 50k+ views on it in about three weeks. I used Adwords for the first week to give it some boost. I am think it is someone trolling my channel. How do you prevent this? Would joining a network help?

Over this one video flag, Youtube suspended my account. I appeal and they reinstated the account. I ask for the reason but they always give a very ambiguous answers. I asked 3 times but they don't give me the reason. They said my account is good standing now but I see a strike on it and it is in bad standing. The video is still disabled. It says inappropriate content. It is a kids video. No sure if i should appeal the video because they never gave me the reason what was wrong with the video.

I have read that some people got their account re-suspended after they appeal the video.

Any advice or thought on this? this is the answer they gave me.

Hi there,

If you feel that your video does not violate our Community Guidelines and was removed in error, you can appeal the strike on your account. To do so, please visit the following help center page:

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

Last edited:
This at the bottom of your video description is likely to get you into trouble:

This video includes some of the following things. Hope you like this alphabet song and abc song. learn english,learn english for children,learn english for beginners,abc song,abc songs for children,abc song for toddlers,abc song for kindergarten,abc song for babies,abc song phonics,abc song playlist,abc song have fun teaching,alphabet song,alphabet songs for kindergarten,alphabet songs for children,alphabet song have fun teaching,alphabet songs for preschoolers,alphabet song in spanish,pandakidz disney songs

I know larger channels do the same exact thing but writing a long list like can get you a strike and worse your channel terminated. I believe larger channels doing this are having a blind eye turned when reported for it because theyre the serious money makers but they seem to do something about smaller channels doing it.

This video includes some of the following things. Hope you like this alphabet song and abc song. learn english,learn english for children,learn english for beginners,abc song,abc songs for children,abc song for toddlers,abc song for kindergarten,abc song for babies,abc song phonics,abc song playlist,abc song have fun teaching,alphabet song,alphabet songs for kindergarten,alphabet songs for children,alphabet song have fun teaching,alphabet songs for preschoolers,alphabet song in spanish,pandakidz disney songs

I know larger channels do the same exact thing but writing a long list like can get you a strike and worse your channel terminated. I believe larger channels doing this are having a blind eye turned when reported for it because theyre the serious money makers but they seem to do something about smaller channels doing it.

Oh yep didn't pick up on that when I checked the channel out. Pretty sure its against the TOS to tag in the description

Which video did you see that in? I didn't even know what I posted in my video. I thought I deleted everything off.

It seems to be how it is done, what would seem fine is a naturally occurring list like "In my COD gameplay today I nail Nuketown 2020, The Basement, Fun Land and Death Valley maps" but when it comes to a few things I like in COD - insert 40 word list is when it is an issue :D[DOUBLEPOST=1431413868][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which video did you see that in? I didn't even know what I posted in my video. I thought I deleted everything off.

It was one of the ones on the front of your channel a nursery song I think, I didnt have audio on :D

It seems to be how it is done, what would seem fine is a naturally occurring list like "In my COD gameplay today I nail Nuketown 2020, The Basement, Fun Land and Death Valley maps" but when it comes to a few things I like in COD - insert 40 word list is when it is an issue :D[DOUBLEPOST=1431413868][/DOUBLEPOST]

It was one of the ones on the front of your channel a nursery song I think, I didnt have audio on :D

Thanks, I found it. I did that in my first few videos. I thought I delete all those tags off when I learned more about the TOS. The video they flagged should not have those kinds of tags. All my newer videos have the same thing like this video on the description. watch?v=8DLId6qqBxw THis was my default upload description when I upload the video. The video they flag was similar to this one. Almost everything is the same.

The video below is the one they flagged. I think it may be something with Spam. I did post my video to multiple community groups of mine. Some how G+ and youtube links those comments to my video comments. Not sure if someone flagged me for that.
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.

watch?v=UFSBOGsSxvw

I think if you get flagged = bad standing in communit guidelines = Network not accept any Bad Standing

Repeat tag on Description I think no problem, maybe someone troll it.

I think if you get flagged = bad standing in communit guidelines = Network not accept any Bad Standing

Repeat tag on Description I think no problem, maybe someone troll it.

See here for YouTubes thoughts on tag spam:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en-GB

Please also only add tags to the tag section of your metadata. Adding additional tags to the description of your video may constitutes spam and may result in the removal of your video.

Back