How Do You Promote Your YouTube?

I generally share on Reddit, Twitter, and Google+. Though lately I haven't done the Google+ part of it all that much and haven't really put much if any effort into doing something for Facebook. My friends list is relatively small and mostly consists of old co-workers, family and close friends.

Just on twitter for the last 2 months, but i just made a facebook and started using reddit. Tumblr confuses me so much, so havent been using that yet.

Has anybody had a lot of success with Twitter when it comes to branding your channel and picking up new subscribers? I've honestly been led to believe that it's a waste of time for newer channels and it's really only successful for those larger audiences and keeping them in the loop. Because at the moment I only use Instagram and Google+, and various other forums and haven't given Twitter much thought.

Has anybody had a lot of success with Twitter when it comes to branding your channel and picking up new subscribers? I've honestly been led to believe that it's a waste of time for newer channels and it's really only successful for those larger audiences and keeping them in the loop. Because at the moment I only use Instagram and Google+, and various other forums and haven't given Twitter much thought.

If I want to hope for a little bit of a boost through Twitter, and it's not extremely likely, I do the video link combined with '#TeamSupport #GamersUnite #SGamers @ShoutGamers' which gets it put on a few gaming lists. I think there is probably a twitter hashtag for almost anything, so use one that's related.

Back