How do you edit?

SOIVIDZ

Reaction score
Do you prefer to make a ton of videos at one time and then edit them over time or do you like to make one video and then edit that one right away?

Reactions: TheVlogTheory

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I do it one by one. That's the only way my schedule allows

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Because of time and life I usually try to compile all my footage and then edit them all at once :)

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So far ive only made one ''test'' video. I want to narrate some top 10 videos, and these take way more time than anticipated. So with my currently limited editing skills, ive got several half done project in the works, so I can uploade them more consistently in a few weeks. To avoid being inconsistent.

When I run out of projects and the channel has been properly introduced/begun, I will probably do video by video, but I would love to do more at a time if it means than I can save a few projects, if time doesnt allow me to create in a certain period - allowing me to upload frequently and consistently.

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
one at a time, unless i get bored then i may have up to 3 videos going at once.

JackyPlus2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
One by one to stay organized and focused.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My video-creation process is a bit strange. I often always have multiple video WIPs at once, but I usually only have 1 being edited at a time

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
The way I do it and yes I'm a new YouTuber but I like to record a few videos for content so I have future content because depending on how my schedule works I may not be able to record so I like to have recordings ready for the future. But I'll only edit one video at a time so I'm focused on that one video and then move on to the next video. I'll upload my videos with scheduled release dates using the YouTube platform.

Reactions: CrashCraze

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I record and edit one video a time but usually am writing several different other ideas down for more content!