How do i think intersting titles for my videos

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys ! If anyone does not mind i would love if you could take a look at my latest video... I feel like i need to make more interesting video titles and are my thumbnails to much ?

Let me know any constructive feed back ! but be a little nice haha im so invested in my vids

Okay so i think this whole setup generally looks pretty solid which is rare for someone in double figure subscriber count.

I'm not into the stuff you make the videos about purely cus i'm a gaming/sport freak but as a video perspective they are well put together and they look professional. I'd perhaps say show more enthusiasm and be more exciting in the way you deliver, if that makes any sense?

Could maybe tweak the thumbnails slightly so they're not so overcrowded and have the words/letters etc stand out more? That's really critical of me though because they're good.

Also one of the first things about your actual channel is there's like no featured video. I don't know if it's just me but I wanna see your best/favourite video straight off the bat when i click onto your channel... or a trailer or something. Just to keep the image looking professional and fresh.

Overall though, your channel is good. I'm picking out small bits i think could help you improve but generally, you're doing a great job. Promote yourself more and add some enthusiasm and i think you're onto a winner

Okay so i think this whole setup generally looks pretty solid which is rare for someone in double figure subscriber count.

I'm not into the stuff you make the videos about purely cus i'm a gaming/sport freak but as a video perspective they are well put together and they look professional. I'd perhaps say show more enthusiasm and be more exciting in the way you deliver, if that makes any sense?

Could maybe tweak the thumbnails slightly so they're not so overcrowded and have the words/letters etc stand out more? That's really critical of me though because they're good.

Also one of the first things about your actual channel is there's like no featured video. I don't know if it's just me but I wanna see your best/favourite video straight off the bat when i click onto your channel... or a trailer or something. Just to keep the image looking professional and fresh.

Overall though, your channel is good. I'm picking out small bits i think could help you improve but generally, you're doing a great job. Promote yourself more and add some enthusiasm and i think you're onto a winner

Awsome ! thank you so much! I apriciate your time mate !... especially since you are not into my kind of videos i would feel the same about gaming vids haha ! Ah I totally agree with everything you said. I will work on being more bubbly in videos i think i will get more confident in front of the camera as i go ! but i will figure out how to add a featured vid ! thanks for your help again

Hey, have you tried Tube Buddy? (Not sponsored, not endorsed, not paid for) I use them for trying to pick goods tags, and comparing it to other options out there. It works well and the base is free.

Hey guys ! If anyone does not mind i would love if you could take a look at my latest video... I feel like i need to make more interesting video titles and are my thumbnails to much ?

Let me know any constructive feed back ! but be a little nice haha im so invested in my vids

Hey! I think you come across really confident in your videos! And i like your intro! It would mean a lot if you could give me some feedback too

Back