CeeCeesSou

So I have been on and off with YouTube I would upload then private my videos because I don’t see any progress but now I’m actually trying but I’m confused where else I could promote my videos other then my social media

I would upload then private my videos because I don’t see any progress
Firstly, don't do this. Some videos don't do well at the start, but maybe pick up about a year later. My most watched videos are over a year old.

It seems that you need to be a bit more patient. Youtube isn't a sprint, but a marathon. Put out content consistently (at least once a week), have a clear niece, hone your titles and descriptions, make good thumbnails and tag correctly. After you all that, you can start thinking about promoting it elsewhere.

Social media is a good start. Share it with friends and family to start out with and there is a chance the will share the video too :) If you only have Facebook and Twitter you can try with other social media like Reddit! Then use sites like this one (Yttalk) trinding etc to share your video and I think that´s about it.... If you want my opinion you should work with SEO and collabs too, (also great ways to grow your channel) Best of luck with it all :)

Social media is a must but also engage with other videos from other youtubers that will encourage people to come see your videos also

you can use blogspot, because of it is a part of google. when someone search in google, maybe they will see your channel

Back