CeeCeesSou

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have been on and off with YouTube I would upload then private my videos because I don’t see any progress but now I’m actually trying but I’m confused where else I could promote my videos other then my social media

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Reactions: CeeCeesSou

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would upload then private my videos because I don’t see any progress
Firstly, don't do this. Some videos don't do well at the start, but maybe pick up about a year later. My most watched videos are over a year old.

It seems that you need to be a bit more patient. Youtube isn't a sprint, but a marathon. Put out content consistently (at least once a week), have a clear niece, hone your titles and descriptions, make good thumbnails and tag correctly. After you all that, you can start thinking about promoting it elsewhere.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Social media is a good start. Share it with friends and family to start out with and there is a chance the will share the video too :) If you only have Facebook and Twitter you can try with other social media like Reddit! Then use sites like this one (Yttalk) trinding etc to share your video and I think that´s about it.... If you want my opinion you should work with SEO and collabs too, (also great ways to grow your channel) Best of luck with it all :)

The Matt Diaries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Social media is a must but also engage with other videos from other youtubers that will encourage people to come see your videos also

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
you can use blogspot, because of it is a part of google. when someone search in google, maybe they will see your channel