How can I know, What kind of video should I create?

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm create video but i got less view so what should i do before creating video, should i research keyword? so those keyword how can i brianstorm to search? I don't know what is the first basic to create and I got more view, and the kind of video that i create are tips and tricks facebook or windows 7 somethings like that... Please Kindly Share Your Idea! Thank.

Marlo Jones

Reaction score
Key words help tryn searching somthing in the YouTube search bar and the first thing that comes up incorporate it into your title

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Key words help tryn searching somthing in the YouTube search bar and the first thing that comes up incorporate it into your title
But I don't know How to type those keyword like How to ....... to create video, and I don't know what kind of video should i create to get more view.

Marlo Jones

Reaction score
Create what u love and your followers will come I barely have any brows but I still create what I love you got to stick to what makes you ...You

Reactions: CountingStars

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Create what u love and your followers will come I barely have any brows but I still create what I love you got to stick to what makes you ...You
OK Thank you much for your time for sharing :D

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Completely agree, do what you love and people will discover you and follow for that, its exhausting doing things that you dont love and pretending to be someone else C: and a lot of views initially will come from you advertising your videos

And hiya, pleased to meet you C:

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Completely agree, do what you love and people will discover you and follow for that, its exhausting doing things that you dont love and pretending to be someone else C: and a lot of views initially will come from you advertising your videos

And hiya, pleased to meet you C:
Yes, you said was true, but one thing that i wonder " how to brainstorm your next video you like. " sometimes you got stuck for what should the next video will you create? so that why I ask like that. Thank for your sharing! :D

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, you said was true, but one thing that i wonder " how to brainstorm your next video you like. " sometimes you got stuck for what should the next video will you create? so that why I ask like that. Thank for your sharing! :D
Oh i went ahead and checked your channel - its a how to channel from what i can see and perhaps you should check into google trends and what people are searching on how to's or perhaps if you have a number of followers/subs you can ask them what they'd like to see next - twitter could help :3

ORRRR if youre interested in branching out, experiment with different things youd also like to do on your channel and that way you can see what you enjoy and dont. I personally really didnt like to vlog. i tried it twice and i dont think ill be trying it again any time soon XD but i mean you never know what you love to do until you try different things

Reactions: Ralph Mickey

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh i went ahead and checked your channel - its a how to channel from what i can see and perhaps you should check into google trends and what people are searching on how to's or perhaps if you have a number of followers/subs you can ask them what they'd like to see next - twitter could help :3

ORRRR if youre interested in branching out, experiment with different things youd also like to do on your channel and that way you can see what you enjoy and dont. I personally really didnt like to vlog. i tried it twice and i dont think ill be trying it again any time soon XD but i mean you never know what you love to do until you try different things
OK, I got it, Thank you very much. :D you make my day now I will take your idea to practice in the real time.

Reactions: CountingStars

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

You should start by doing videos about a topic you enjoy otherwise you'll quickly give up. Within that topic, as you get more experience you can start focusing on particular aspects of that topic by using SEO (search engine optimization) SEO is a vast subject. I suggest you browse some threads here -> http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/ and also make use of the forum search. :)