How can I improve? (PARKOUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in addition to the actual parkour, you could talk to your audience a bit, for example explain where you are, what you're doing etc. I think that would keep viewers coming back instead of just watching a cool parkour video and then forgetting about you. Also while I enjoyed the first person view, I'd add at least one other camera (the more the merrier obviously but I know they're expensive :laugh2:) to film you from a different perspective. That would push your videos on another level.

Btw. your channel link isn't working. Try changing it to your channel url instead of the name.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to incorporate those things. I just through a couple videos on my page so I have some content before I post my big projects. But ill look into the link for my Youtube Page. Thanks again!

Well, after Hardcore Harry people might want a lot more. I agree about talking to the viewer in a voice over, unless you're outside and doing amazing stunts. Also, as you proceed, maybe get a rig that can show slightly wider angles, and from behind, ideally with you in it. As is, there's nothing that makes this unique. I'd love to know more about you and why we should be watching you, and not anyone else.

Nice to see another parkourer on the forum! I really like the video and I will subscribe! Maybe we one day in the distant future we could do a colab?

Thanks for the feedback guys! Ill definitely be sure to keep all the suggestions in mind and improve my content. And im always down for a colab!

The first person vibe is cool, but I feel like adding in third person after each clip shows the audience what you're actually doing a little bit better! I like the video though!

I am working on a parkour video fpr around October.

Add me on social media. Lets talk.

IG: @tredabs_
FB: Tre Dabney[DOUBLEPOST=1471847828,1471847770][/DOUBLEPOST]Tha
The first person vibe is cool, but I feel like adding in third person after each clip shows the audience what you're actually doing a little bit better! I like the video though!

Thanks for the feedback! Im working on a few projects for my page. I just through up some content so its not empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back