How can I get copyright notices off a Farcry 3 Let's Play?

If its the only copyright strike yu have then it will dissapear in 2 months but if ya have more strikes then you wont be able to join a partner network or even worse :( U can get yer YT account permanently closed :'(
I don't think they're talking about a strike. However, I believe a copyright strike last for six months, not two. I could be wrong but that's what I've been hearing around the forum. :)

Well with me it took 2 months xD But i guess some rules changed by 2013 :'( Srry man :(
I don't think they're talking about a strike. However, I believe a copyright strike last for six months, not two. I could be wrong but that's what I've been hearing around the forum. :)

Well with me it took 2 months xD But i guess some rules changed by 2013 :'( Srry man :(
When did you get it? It use to be 1-2 years on average before the 6 month policy came in. Maybe the copyright holder retracted their removal or you counter-claimed it..

Are you a youtube partner? If you are not thats why! You have to be partnered with a gaming network.

Are you a youtube partner? If you are not thats why! You have to be partnered with a gaming network.

Not yet. I've applied for Socialblade and they still haven't accepted me because apparently I have copyrighted content still...

Not yet. I've applied for Socialblade and they still haven't accepted me because apparently I have copyrighted content still...
DOn'T apply to social blade! Worst network ever! Try fullscreen! Thats the best and you earn lot's of money!

Last year in november :) then i read on tbis forums and some sites that it takes 2 months to be removed and i waited 2 months and it was just gone :D But now im getting rlly confuuuuused xDDDD
When did you get it? It use to be 1-2 years on average before the 6 month policy came in. Maybe the copyright holder retracted their removal or you counter-claimed it..

Back