How can I get copyright notices off a Farcry 3 Let's Play?

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If its the only copyright strike yu have then it will dissapear in 2 months but if ya have more strikes then you wont be able to join a partner network or even worse :( U can get yer YT account permanently closed :'(
I don't think they're talking about a strike. However, I believe a copyright strike last for six months, not two. I could be wrong but that's what I've been hearing around the forum. :)

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
6 months for copyright and community guideline strike XD

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well with me it took 2 months xD But i guess some rules changed by 2013 :'( Srry man :(
I don't think they're talking about a strike. However, I believe a copyright strike last for six months, not two. I could be wrong but that's what I've been hearing around the forum. :)

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well with me it took 2 months xD But i guess some rules changed by 2013 :'( Srry man :(
:) Like I said, I could be wrong, that's just what I heard. I never had one.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When did you get it? It use to be 1-2 years on average before the 6 month policy came in. Maybe the copyright holder retracted their removal or you counter-claimed it..

aranyoli1231

Entertainer/Vlogger aka Da Boss
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you a youtube partner? If you are not thats why! You have to be partnered with a gaming network.

Mac

Reaction score
Are you a youtube partner? If you are not thats why! You have to be partnered with a gaming network.
Not yet. I've applied for Socialblade and they still haven't accepted me because apparently I have copyrighted content still...

aranyoli1231

Entertainer/Vlogger aka Da Boss
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not yet. I've applied for Socialblade and they still haven't accepted me because apparently I have copyrighted content still...
DOn'T apply to social blade! Worst network ever! Try fullscreen! Thats the best and you earn lot's of money!

Mac

Reaction score
DOn'T apply to social blade! Worst network ever! Try fullscreen! Thats the best and you earn lot's of money!
I don't think I make the requirements for Fullscreen and they look like they accept mostly vlogers etc.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Last year in november :) then i read on tbis forums and some sites that it takes 2 months to be removed and i waited 2 months and it was just gone :D But now im getting rlly confuuuuused xDDDD
When did you get it? It use to be 1-2 years on average before the 6 month policy came in. Maybe the copyright holder retracted their removal or you counter-claimed it..