How can I find you tube friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Loytd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have started youtube and just want some internet friends that do youtube so I can talk to them about it.

How did you guys find your friends?

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well this whole forum is filled with people that do youtube so just interact and find people in your genre of content and go from there...

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I made friends over here on YTTALK by constant communication. Participating in the discussions and playing YTTALK games. It is necessary to NEVER CUT THE COMMUNICATION with YouTube friends that supported you in difficult times. Just keep in touch with everyone, somebody will definitely turn out to be interested in your content.

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made friends here on YTT and also on twitter. I used the hashtag Smallyoutuber and others got in contact which was amazing. Just reach out to who ever you want to talk to. you would be surprised at how easy it is to make friends in this community :) people are really nice !!

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think a forum like this would be a great place to start. Learn from other people and their content. Ask to collab with a channel that is similar to yours. Start here

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have started youtube and just want some internet friends that do youtube so I can talk to them about it.

How did you guys find your friends?

The whole forum is about making friends and the best way to do it is to interact with people and to take part in the discussion. Just like in real life.

There is a good thread giving advice on how to get the best of YTtalk here and make friends here: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-make-friends-at-yttalk.129913/

Conclusion: Just get involved in the community. :)

Reactions: Riddikore
Status
Not open for further replies.