How can i add my channel to "Youtube Kids"?

Is there any fast way to add channel to Youtube Kids platform?

Thank you

I think YT auto suggests based on the usual factors - viewer past viewing habits, top videos from top channels, etc. I don't think there's a way to get in there per se.
For example I installed the YT kids app on one of our devices, and logged in with the google account of my daughter. The videos suggested were from channels she watched previously on another device using the "normal" YT app. We even saw our own videos appearing, as the kids watch those.
So basically if your subscribers watch your videos on the PC or regular YT app, then when they install YT kids, they should still see your videos recommended. The more they watch them, the more they should appear, I would assume.

I think YT auto suggests based on the usual factors - viewer past viewing habits, top videos from top channels, etc. I don't think there's a way to get in there per se.
For example I installed the YT kids app on one of our devices, and logged in with the google account of my daughter. The videos suggested were from channels she watched previously on another device using the "normal" YT app. We even saw our own videos appearing, as the kids watch those.
So basically if your subscribers watch your videos on the PC or regular YT app, then when they install YT kids, they should still see your videos recommended. The more they watch them, the more they should appear, I would assume.

Thank you for your answer. I heard it 2 days ago and don't try it. May be you are right but i think channel must be verified by yt for the first page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think youtube looks through all the kid friendly videos and just approves certain ones for the app, you don't apply or anything with your videos, however there is a REALLY creepy channel aimed at children which somehow got through, the channel is called hey kids, and it is the scariest thing i have ever seen but somehow it's got through to the kids app. i only found out about all this yesterday and there is a particular video of darth maul on that hey kids channel which scares even me and i'm 23!

Back