How can a Let's Play/Gaming Channel spread a positive message?

I think the best way to spread that message is to be a kind and nice person yourself. The way that you portray yourself and work hard people will see that and naturally want to do the same! That's how I feel when I watch you tubers that I really like

You can also say sorry whenever you kill a mob

Avoid harming the trees and flowers (Greenpeace!)

Smile when you one-hit a player in PvP and there's a pool of blood :D

I think the best way to spread that message is to be a kind and nice person yourself. The way that you portray yourself and work hard people will see that and naturally want to do the same! That's how I feel when I watch you tubers that I really like

I think this is great advice. Or you can just, in the middle of your play, talk about your life philosophy or the messages you want to give. Of course, I'm a little bit biased because I literally talk about self esteem once a week (or my "cat" does, but that just makes it weirder). There are not that many people deliberately trying to give positive messages in their content, so I think this is an excellent thing to try to do. Just don't beat anyone over the head with it, since they're mostly there to watch you play the game!

I always feel a little unsure about things like "message" etc, it's all very American and feels odd, it's just not how Brits are used to talking, I know Tim talks about positive message and inspiring etc, but it all feels very "fake" or something you'd find in a big corporation, If you have a positive message, it'll come through naturally, no need to push it, but maybe that's just me. Again it could be a country thing,

I know. Make a slogo (slogo? Is that the right word?)/Motto to say in your outro! For example... I hope you enjoyed guys, always remember to be a kind person, it will always come back your way, and I will see you guys, in the next one. ;)

Nailed it, right? :D xD

Back