How can a Let's Play/Gaming Channel spread a positive message?

Pat Simmons

I've done a bit of thinking thanks to Video Creators and have answered many questions about my channel worth.
However, I can't figure out this simple question. The person doing the Let's Play channel can do positive things, but I don't know how you can insert a positive message into playing games.

After a bit of thinking, I decided to turn to you guys.

So tell me, what do you think?

Isn't that what they teach you when your 5? Lol I don't know what to say unless you just mention it at the end of your videos but it seems a little silly. obviously if you were to draw attention to a problem like getting water to places in Africa or something and get people to donate to charity's that's different and kind of a positive message but maybe you should do separate videos for that rather than try to inject that kind of thing into a let's play

Isn't that what they teach you when your 5? Lol I don't know what to say unless you just mention it at the end of your videos but it seems a little silly. obviously if you were to draw attention to a problem like getting water to places in Africa or something and get people to donate to charity's that's different and kind of a positive message but maybe you should do separate videos for that rather than try to inject that kind of thing into a let's play
Some people haven't learned it yet though.
Thanks for your help! I actually do plan on eventually encouraging people to donate to charity once I'm properly set up. It goes well with the "Be kind/human to each other". Thanks again

Eh I think those type of messages are better served via "State of the Union" videos as I like to call them (aka channel news, updates, whatever) or as there own video rather than inside of a video. Usually if I'm watching a lp I'm in a mood where I just want to watch the game and enjoy it, not get general positive messages unless the game is directly addressing said message. Or if a person is being a d**k in the game you're playing, then by all means tell everyone to not be a douche like them.

Well maybe i will go countercurrent but I think that you can put something good into your let's plays, from a simple cheer up to the people are watching you to something a bit more profound. Basically it's what Markiplier did and still does in some of his videos, he is such a good person especially because of this: he tries to improve the community and that is the reason why he is my inspiration.
In the end I think it's possible!

Back