Honest Opinion?

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, i wanted to know what people think about my videos non of them comment or even watch my videos anymore for some reason i've gotten alot of inactive subs
(CRINGE)

LytaneVS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I know how it feels to make videos and people don't watch them hahaha so maybe I am not the best person to help out but I'll do my best.

First off I will say right off the bat that I am not a Minecraft player so most of your content was lost on me. I saw it was a montage but I didn't know what you were doing and why. You could either type that in the description or in the title of the video in order to generate more interest in the video.
Are you part of any Minecraft circles? Like forums or Reddit or anything like that? If not then I would say go and become part of it (Among other places like COD forums etc) And become part of the community. Talk to people, have fun and be friendly there and let them know about your channel. You are far more likely to get views etc on things when people are already interested in it.
Also try to not be lazy. In your description for the video you submitted above you say that you were too lazy to make a thumbnail. Dude, don't be lazy! It doesn't take long to make one, even a basic one, and it makes your video seem a lot more professional than it is. If you want here is a free image editing site that I use sometimes to create stuff. Some of the content you have to pay for but it does all the basics that you need.
https://www.picmonkey.com
Aside from that keep having fun and upload videos of things you love because that's the easiest way to create content :)

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I know how it feels to make videos and people don't watch them hahaha so maybe I am not the best person to help out but I'll do my best.

First off I will say right off the bat that I am not a Minecraft player so most of your content was lost on me. I saw it was a montage but I didn't know what you were doing and why. You could either type that in the description or in the title of the video in order to generate more interest in the video.
Are you part of any Minecraft circles? Like forums or Reddit or anything like that? If not then I would say go and become part of it (Among other places like COD forums etc) And become part of the community. Talk to people, have fun and be friendly there and let them know about your channel. You are far more likely to get views etc on things when people are already interested in it.
Also try to not be lazy. In your description for the video you submitted above you say that you were too lazy to make a thumbnail. Dude, don't be lazy! It doesn't take long to make one, even a basic one, and it makes your video seem a lot more professional than it is. If you want here is a free image editing site that I use sometimes to create stuff. Some of the content you have to pay for but it does all the basics that you need.
https://www.picmonkey.com
Aside from that keep having fun and upload videos of things you love because that's the easiest way to create content :)
Yeah thanks alot for that and and well its kind of incorrect for me saying lazy because its pretty much impossible to get a nice thumbnail in there because there is a 2MB Max Thumbnail Weight so thats really annoying so when i make one i get obviously more than 2MB and i dont want just a basic one because its just so boring ;(

LytaneVS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I once made a great thumbnail (In my opinion anyway hahaha) and it was 2.1mb and i was spewing! The site I mentioned in my other post usually comes out lower than 2mb which is good. You could also edit it in paint and make the image smaller in size to reduce its MB count, give it a try and you might like it :)