Honest Channel feed back!

The Humble JuanB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Just looking for honest constructive criticism to my young channel, i value all opinions and ideas that can help me become better as an entertainer, director and actor! what would you like to see different? maybe a video type you think i should focus on? or you think i should just clean up and start over? thank you for your time!

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there. I think for me your banner does't tell me anything about what your about however I love the photo, perhaps have some taglines on your banner such as Entertainer, Director and Actor. The videos are pretty cool and punchy with a good mix and I love your welcome video but again what are you trying to achieve from this channel, goals etc.

All the best.

The Humble JuanB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hi there. I think for me your banner does't tell me anything about what your about however I love the photo, perhaps have some taglines on your banner such as Entertainer, Director and Actor. The videos are pretty cool and punchy with a good mix and I love your welcome video but again what are you trying to achieve from this channel, goals etc.

All the best.

i greatly appreciate your time and opinions and will use them to help strengthen my channel thank you!