Honest Advice

Quirkypoo

Reaction score
Hello every one!

I’m just posting this to ask for some honest advise on my videos. I never really get any feedback these days and I was wondering if someone would be able to give me some properly honest advice.

No feedback makes me feel more anxious than honest feedback!

Thank you in advance,

QP

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I looked at your channel a while ago but never posted anything. Your channel name, profile/banner and even your trailer thumbnail will probably turn people off to your channel and give them a bad impression.

Thumbnails are bad.

Videos seem fine maybe trim them a bit

Reactions: Quirkypoo

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I don’t think there is anything wrong with your channel name. I think it’s funny. Your banner doesn’t really reflect what you seem to be going for though. And I agree about the thumbnails, they aren’t really the best. They are very busy, messsy and hard to read. I like the idea of your trailer I like the comedy that is there, but something about it seems quiet, slow or incomplete. I’m not sure what it is- but it IS funny. Some of your videos are very long, but that’s the case with many gamers so idk if it’s a bad thing, but maybe hold of on 19 minute videos? I hope this helped a little!

Reactions: Quirkypoo

Quirkypoo

Reaction score
Thank you!! I’ll take the advise and see if I can fix it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1516532994,1516532930][/DOUBLEPOST]In terms of my thumbnails, how would you suggest I work on them??? What would you expect a gamers thumbnails to look like?

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you!! I’ll take the advise and see if I can fix it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1516532994,1516532930][/DOUBLEPOST]In terms of my thumbnails, how would you suggest I work on them??? What would you expect a gamers thumbnails to look like?
Not a gamer, but I'd think gaming thumbnails should be colorful, bright and really eye catching. Maybe sticking to an area of focus would help, like emphasizing on a main subject. Oh and bright, big, bold words also seem to catch people's attention too. Hope this helps!

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with what everyone else said, as for how you could improve your thumbnails I think consistency is something that you should look into too. Looking at your thumbnails they all look totally different to one another, with that being the case people looking for your videos may have a hard time finding it if they're just looking for the thumbnail, it's also the same with spotting them in suggested.

I'd recommend looking at other channels for inspiration and see how they make their thumbnails consistent and try to somehow get a theme going with yours. Other than that, as others said, you need to work on your text, make sure that you can read all of the text when it's really small and that the colours work well together with the image.

Samiphany

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I agree with others as far as your channel art not doing your content justice. Updating the banner and profile photo will help. Although your thumbnails could be better you've gotten almost 100 subscribers with them, so they aren't that bad.