• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 2000 Subscribers + 100k Views!

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
I reached 500 subscribers in July, 600 and 700 in August and during September I gained 1200+ putting me me over 2000 subscribers! I've been doing YouTube for 8 years and only now seeing the growth I've been after - so please, if you're reading this, continue to do what you love. Do whatever makes you happy. Chase your dreams and passions! It's working well for me so far!

Wauw, that's amazing! You're a trooper for sticking to YT for so long, you have my respect!

I reached 500 subscribers in July, 600 and 700 in August and during September I gained 1200+ putting me me over 2000 subscribers! I've been doing YouTube for 8 years and only now seeing the growth I've been after - so please, if you're reading this, continue to do what you love. Do whatever makes you happy. Chase your dreams and passions! It's working well for me so far!
Good luck on your journey fellow tuber!

great work! what was the main source of the upswing in subs after so long on youtube? were you more consistent or did you upload specific types of video? any strategy behind it?

Back