• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 10,000 Views!

Steven&Cilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
We just hit 10,000 Views on our channel! So excited to see the growth we’ve been getting since going daily consistently over the last 50+ days!

Reactions: AceOfBats

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting the first 10k views! Hopefully that number will continue to grow! Now you could monetise the videos if you want to of course!

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We just hit 10,000 Views on our channel! So excited to see the growth we’ve been getting since going daily consistently over the last 50+ days!
Nice. How much growth would you say you've seen since starting? We're only doing 3 days a week right now.

Steven&Cilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Nice. How much growth would you say you've seen since starting? We're only doing 3 days a week right now.
I wasn’t consistent at all in the first year I had it going but the past 2 months I have went daily and I have seen a huge boost in views and watchtime.

Reactions: AceOfBats

Steven&Cilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Sucks that its just changed.
Eh it doesn’t really bother me. I do this for the fun of it anyway never really expecting to make any type of income from it. Plus has me motivated to hit my 1000 sub goal by the end of the year :)