Other Hiring LA-based full-time Channel Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Priim

Reaction score
Hi YTTalk, I'm working for a company in Culver City, CA that's looking to hire a full-time channel manager to help run their slate of YouTube channels. They're backed by big investors with a very experienced team creating really great entertainment content for the YT community.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread and ask any questions.
Or, you can apply via LinkedIn. For the job link, just Google: job 244465867

Here's the full description:

Channel Manager
Reports to: Director of Programming

At the forefront of digital entertainment, our stealth-mode, venture-backed media company is officially launching this Spring with major strategic and financial backers. The company will produce and distribute video entertainment across a variety of platforms – from YouTube and Instagram, to Netflix and Amazon – creating an original media brand for a highly coveted demographic. If you're talented, have a passion for online entertainment, and get a kick out of turning great ideas into engaging video, then our rapidly growing team may be a perfect fit.

Job Brief:
We’re looking for an experienced YouTube channel manager to collaborate with our team to build and run a network of YouTube channels.

Responsibilities:
• Set up multiple channels, including the implementation of brand graphics, metadata, playlists, etc.
• Work closely with Optimization personnel to continually utilize best practices for video publishing and channel operations
• Upload videos and thumbnails
• Enter metadata, annotations and end-cards, update playlists, and perform other activities required for publishing
• QA videos and all related elements prior to publishing
• Produce regular reports on video performance, including recommendations for ongoing improvement
• Comment and engage with community to promote active fan base
• Develop, test and implement new practices for improved channel operations and increased audience reach and engagement
• Stay abreast of the latest platform updates and other factors affecting the video ecosystem
• Research, evaluate and utilize third-party tools to maximize job efficiency
• Cultivate relationships with Google/YouTube product personnel
• Help plan and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Assist with related promotional and marketing activities

Qualifications:
• Expert user on YouTube platform
• At least one year experience publishing videos and building audiences on YouTube
• Excellent organization and follow through
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to balance multiple priorities
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Positive and collaborative attitude

Pluses:
• YouTube certification
• Experience with Google and YouTube analytics
• Experience planning and implementing YouTube marketing campaigns
• Experience with community engagement
• Some video editing
• Passion for entertainment

This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a trailblazing entertainment company and work with the top industry executives. We offer competitive benefits and stock options.

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Reactions: MadMakx
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there,

I'd be interested in chatting with you guys. I'm an experienced story producer on an EMMY winning Reality show (6+ years) as well as a fellow YouTuber and have been active on YouTube for over a year. I have extensive knowledge in all realms of production from writing, to directing, producing, filming and editing and will be wrapped on my current show/production next week. Would love to chat if this position or any other position is available. How might I get in contact with you?

Thank you,
Nico Natale

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey there,

I'd be interested in chatting with you guys. I'm an experienced story producer on an EMMY winning Reality show (6+ years) as well as a fellow YouTuber and have been active on YouTube for over a year. I have extensive knowledge in all realms of production from writing, to directing, producing, filming and editing and will be wrapped on my current show/production next week. Would love to chat if this position or any other position is available. How might I get in contact with you?

Thank you,
Nico Natale

This is an old thread and OP is no longer active here so I'll be locking this.

The instructions are in his post:

Or, you can apply via LinkedIn. For the job link, just Google: job 244465867
or leave a message on his profile here: http://yttalk.com/members/alex-priim.76925/

Status
Not open for further replies.