Gaming Hey looking to Collab with a PC gamer

BatCaap

Hey guys Im a PC gamer looking for other PC gamers to collabs with.I play Minecraft and indie games I also do amnesia.I am 13 and I have about 60 subs.I do have steam so anybody wanting to do a collab just Skype(BatCaap).

Hey! I am interested. I had an old youtube with 100 subs so I have experience but I made this one for a few reasons. I get back from vacation August 2nd so we could do something then! I like to play indie games, horror games, and also do minecraft! Add me on steam: mrjulian12341 if you want to do something

Hey YoungsterJulian If you want we could do some minecraft when you get back from your vacation:)

Okay! Add me on steam! I know some good minecraft mini games we could do! We could also do a dual survival series on this server I know. My friend and I go on it. Theres a bunch of people in a big PVP world. The three of us could do a tri survival maybe!

Yo, I also do MineCraft and other indie games. If you're interested in a collab or anything. My skype is ''tobi_falowo'' you'd might wanna check one of my videos and then see if you're interested.
I'm 13 and Finnish but my accent shouldn't be too bad.

I would like to collaborate if I may. I'm not much into CoD-like games so we could do Minecraft, i guess? My Skype is beer3master, so I'll add you.
I'm also 13.

Back