Gaming Hey looking to Collab with a PC gamer

BatCaap

Reaction score
Hey guys Im a PC gamer looking for other PC gamers to collabs with.I play Minecraft and indie games I also do amnesia.I am 13 and I have about 60 subs.I do have steam so anybody wanting to do a collab just Skype(BatCaap).

YoungsterJulian

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey! I am interested. I had an old youtube with 100 subs so I have experience but I made this one for a few reasons. I get back from vacation August 2nd so we could do something then! I like to play indie games, horror games, and also do minecraft! Add me on steam: mrjulian12341 if you want to do something

YoungsterJulian

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey YoungsterJulian If you want we could do some minecraft when you get back from your vacation:)
Okay! Add me on steam! I know some good minecraft mini games we could do! We could also do a dual survival series on this server I know. My friend and I go on it. Theres a bunch of people in a big PVP world. The three of us could do a tri survival maybe!

FlameWolfAlpha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, I also do MineCraft and other indie games. If you're interested in a collab or anything. My skype is ''tobi_falowo'' you'd might wanna check one of my videos and then see if you're interested.
I'm 13 and Finnish but my accent shouldn't be too bad.

beer3master

Reaction score
I would like to collaborate if I may. I'm not much into CoD-like games so we could do Minecraft, i guess? My Skype is beer3master, so I'll add you.
I'm also 13.