Hey guys regarding Keywords?

Honkie_kun

I've Got It
Well as the title suggest which do you do regards with keywords, I have advertised my channel and the thumbnails are good and title is catchy. I have made sure of all this, I don't like being big headed and I am not but I am confident it is confident to earn at least a few clicks. The effort is able to seen I guess what I am trying to say. So what I am getting to, tagging, the keywords, how do you work with them? I have tried both types of tagging, say "funny commentary" and "funny" "commentary" I get that the one in full quotation marks classes as a full saying so they have to type that in, does that mean it is better to use the second option?

I'd say they are both equally useful when used together. IMO, the best way to utilize tags is to do as many relevant ones as possible. You want to make sure that people who might be interested in your video, find your video! Don't favor a word or phrase over another just because they sound similar. Do both! No harm in that.

I'd say they are both equally useful when used together. IMO, the best way to utilize tags is to do as many relevant ones as possible. You want to make sure that people who might be interested in your video, find your video! Don't favor a word or phrase over another just because they sound similar. Do both! No harm in that.
That is true... but I am not sure in the stuff which I should put in ^^ such as if I play a scary game but of course it is harder to be recognized on it xD so I was wondering if there is better way to utilize the tag.

Really common words or phrases may get lost in the shuffle when it comes to tags and/or descriptions. Make sure you're being creative in what you're talking about, and as specific as possible. "Funny commentary" doesn't really tell me that much about any individual video.

Really common words or phrases may get lost in the shuffle when it comes to tags and/or descriptions. Make sure you're being creative in what you're talking about, and as specific as possible. "Funny commentary" doesn't really tell me that much about any individual video.
I was talking about an example...

Regarding tags there are some trick I learned during this first month:
1) the youtube search bar is your best friend: you can type the name of the game you want to play and some results will automatically pop up (those are the most popular searches and if they fit your video you can use them);
2) mixing "long-tail" and one word tags: this is a thing that I'm still trying to understand but you must use both one word tags, that can be a little bit generic, and 3 or 4 words tags that would be more specific and with less saturation (I think).
Mastering the tags art requires lots of trial and fails but eventually we can make it!

Regarding tags there are some trick I learned during this first month:
1) the youtube search bar is your best friend: you can type the name of the game you want to play and some results will automatically pop up (those are the most popular searches and if they fit your video you can use them);
2) mixing "long-tail" and one word tags: this is a thing that I'm still trying to understand but you must use both one word tags, that can be a little bit generic, and 3 or 4 words tags that would be more specific and with less saturation (I think).
Mastering the tags art requires lots of trial and fails but eventually we can make it!

What Winger has said here is really good info. I find things are best when I mix my videos with a combination of short and long tags to maximize the chance of it showing up in words and for it to be related to the correct videos

Back