Hey guys i need some suggestions from you guys.

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK guys, I dont come on here much so i apologize for that. I need you guys to tell me what i can do to let people see my channel more and what videos to upload. I have been struggling to upload many videos becuase I dont have a clear direction of things to upload. I want to upload random games and games im currently playing or into rn and to just freely make videos, but that is unpredictable and im not sure if ill have many subs for that long. I also dont want to make videos and noone sees them. I have started a plan to constantly upload warframe videos because I originally wanted to make a warframe channel (now I might want to take a different path) and i got a lot of views on many of my warframe videos. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Emerrias

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Reactions: Emerrias

DefDesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
First thing I'd say and is important to remember, that when you upload, you gotta enjoy it. Like myself, I play games that I truly enjoy, But some tips to help you grow in this sense
  • Gotta first think, is the viewer coming to watch your gameplay or your commentary?
  • A lot of channels I see (typically gaming) choose between consistently playing one game, or play a variety of games.
  • More or less one game channels, you gotta remember if you play like this you may get consistently more views, but if you want to randomly switch from playing that game to another. You may see a large drop in the view from that.
  • Then we have variety gaming, usually, when it comes to this your viewers or audience are more there to hear your commentary. As I've noticed through studies.
  • But one of my biggest tips is just to Start. Start with what you love to do and or play.

Emerrias

Reaction score
Just play what you want to and have fun, there is no other way. You won't make it if you don't love what you're playing!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First thing I'd say and is important to remember, that when you upload, you gotta enjoy it. Like myself, I play games that I truly enjoy, But some tips to help you grow in this sense
  • Gotta first think, is the viewer coming to watch your gameplay or your commentary?
  • A lot of channels I see (typically gaming) choose between consistently playing one game, or play a variety of games.
  • More or less one game channels, you gotta remember if you play like this you may get consistently more views, but if you want to randomly switch from playing that game to another. You may see a large drop in the view from that.
  • Then we have variety gaming, usually, when it comes to this your viewers or audience are more there to hear your commentary. As I've noticed through studies.
  • But one of my biggest tips is just to Start. Start with what you love to do and or play.
Ok, Ill try doing this and see where this gets me. Im gonna start uploading content I like to make Instead of jsut doing it just because. Lets hope it works out

Emerrias

Reaction score
Ok, Ill try doing this and see where this gets me. Im gonna start uploading content I like to make Instead of jsut doing it just because. Lets hope it works out
Hustle!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
First you got to enjoy what you doing, if you aren't happy, stop and find something that makes you light up like a Christmas tree. Second, if you are worrying about fame and money, you are doing Youtube for the wrong reasons. Let passion fuel your reason to wake up every morning!

A lot in social media we have been corrupted that everyone should only strive for Gucci belts and Ferraris and expect everyone to love us. It's a front to dumb down society and only a handful of people make it big. It's how I see it.

Now get out there and enjoy!

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Consistency and quality are key my friend. Even if your just uploading a video a week make sure you're uploading at the same time and day every week; week in, week out and make sure that your videos are interesting,funny, consistent in terms of all being vaguely about the same thing (Your niche) and attractive. it'll help draw an audience in and it'll help cement your foundations with a core audience which will then begin to snowball :)