ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Im a new gaming channel and I know this is a super competitive niche so i wont even bother talking about views or subs or anything.

But I would love some advice from any experienced gaming channels. I myself am very small with only about 50. So i'm curious on how to grew and what you guys have learned.

I would love any and all criticism for my channel i've gotten a few so far and i'm excited to incorporate you guys ideas!

I like your commentating style it feels very real. Stick to that. Many YouTubers are trying to go over the top but you could hone this style to be just as attractive. What you could improve on is your Thumbnails. I wouldn't suggest just putting a cool picture of the game instead make the thumbnail yourself and make it appealing. A good example would be the thumbnails from my channel, check it out if you want (I dont really give 2 shiets). Keep the titles short and interesting (I suck at that too) but other than that you have a pretty solid channel. If you want we could collaborate in the future on a game.
You keep being you and I'll keep morphing
~Morfe

I like your commentating style it feels very real. Stick to that. Many YouTubers are trying to go over the top but you could hone this style to be just as attractive. What you could improve on is your Thumbnails. I wouldn't suggest just putting a cool picture of the game instead make the thumbnail yourself and make it appealing. A good example would be the thumbnails from my channel, check it out if you want (I dont really give 2 shiets). Keep the titles short and interesting (I suck at that too) but other than that you have a pretty solid channel. If you want we could collaborate in the future on a game.
You keep being you and I'll keep morphing
~Morfe

Thank you very much for your feed back and yea Ive gotten a lot of thumbnail criticisms and I've been working on it actually. I think my last thumbnail is better. I have a new strategy for it that I like. I would love to collab i've been looking for people but it hasn't worked out. Either i haven't really liked there style or sometimes their personality is kinda douchey. but you seem cool xD

Thank you very much for your feed back and yea Ive gotten a lot of thumbnail criticisms and I've been working on it actually. I think my last thumbnail is better. I have a new strategy for it that I like. I would love to collab i've been looking for people but it hasn't worked out. Either i haven't really liked there style or sometimes their personality is kinda douchey. but you seem cool xD

Yeah I have been looking to set up a crew to regularly play games with. The games I am interested in playing with other people are; L4D2, CSGO, Dead Island, Cry of Fear, 7 days to die, Overwatch, The Culling and GMOD. Let me know if you can play any of these games so we can get hooked up.

Yeah I have been looking to set up a crew to regularly play games with. The games I am interested in playing with other people are; L4D2, CSGO, Dead Island, Cry of Fear, 7 days to die, Overwatch, The Culling and GMOD. Let me know if you can play any of these games so we can get hooked up.

Ive never played most of those games lol But i can play l4d and im willing to learn. ^-^

Back