Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaddie

Reaction score
Hi Y'all. I made a youtube channel with a intro video! I properly tag and all that stuff. But it gets only 20 views. I used reddit or is there a proper way of using it? Please help i wanna grow[DOUBLEPOST=1520278050,1520278021][/DOUBLEPOST]The channel is called Breaddie bte

Breaddie

Reaction score
How will it come after a while then? AndAnd why will come then and not now?

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sadly instant success does not happen like a click of a finger. It takes time, it's extremely rare for someone to get instant success as soon they start their YT channel. It takes time, work and patience. Don't worry just keeping going and the views will start growing in time :)

Breaddie

Reaction score
Sadly instant success does not happen like a click of a finger. It takes time, it's extremely rare for someone to get instant success as soon they start their YT channel. It takes time, work and patience. Don't worry just keeping going and the views will start growing in time :)
Can you explain why in time views will come. Is it like a youtube thing? Cause i feel like its useless to make a video for 5 views or something while i edit a lot and love doing it

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Can you explain why in time views will come. Is it like a youtube thing? Cause i feel like its useless to make a video for 5 views or something while i edit a lot and love doing it
I would not say making any video is useless. The thing your channel is brand new, so therefore it needs to grow as in you making content for it. YouTube is a big platform bud and views in particular for smaller channels are not easy to get in beginning. But, as you produce more content you your channel expand in terms of content you have made. There millions of people probably starting YouTube for the first time today alone. I would say try using social media, interact with other smaller channels in the same genre as you and just keeping making new content. Don't feel down because of views, you have just started the first few months are never 9 out of 10 the best for views. :)

Breaddie

Reaction score
But for what am i making the content then , it gives no motivation at all knowing no one will see it. I dont need thousand views. A good 50 views is also fine just knowing 50 people do enjoy it. Could u look at my channel and give some feedback?

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
But for what am i making the content then , it gives no motivation at all knowing no one will see it. I dont need thousand views. A good 50 views is also fine just knowing 50 people do enjoy it. Could u look at my channel and give some feedback?
You could make a thread in the channel feedback and review section. That you get a lot of people giving pros, cons and ways to improve on your channel. Try that maybe ? http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/

Status
Not open for further replies.