Help with channel name! :)

cynthiajoymarie

Hey everyone! My name is Cynthia and my best friend Alexa and I are wanting to start a YouTube vlog channel together. We are both in college and we'd like to keep up with each others lives while we are apart for school. We were thinking of kind of doing it vlogbrothers style kind of, and address each other. We can't get our channel going until we have a name though, and we'd like some ideas. If you could, please leave any suggestions down below. Thank you all so much in advance! <3

How about, Cynthia and Alexa Vlogz lol i know it's simple. I think it's best not to make a name too complicated. Plus, i searched for CollegeVlogz and it was already taken, many, many times lol. Also, if anyone is looking for you, it will be incredibly easy because your name and her name is right there! I understand if you want to be more creative with your name.

Good luck!

I quickly brainstormed a list of names. I think you could have a lot of fun naming it with your vlogbrothers-type concept.

• DearUs
  • BestPenPals
  • JustSaying

Just throwing out some available ideas/usernames that I think are available, most of which I assume are probably awful, haha:

VlogWithFriends
VlogOn
LongDistanceVlogging
LetsChat
The Cynthia Show Featuring the Comedic Stylings of Alexa
Alenthia, or, Cynthexa
TheVlogLogs
TheVlogShow
GarrulousGals [this one is SUPER nerdy]
TheTalkingHeads [I actually love this one, because it's like a fusion of The Talking Dead chat show name for The Walking Dead, and the phrase "talking heads," which is lingo for people whose faces you can see on TV]

-Cynthia and Alexis
-Taking on Life with A and C
-Vlogz by Cynthia and Alexis
-Adventures with Cynthia and Alexis
-Cynthia and Alexis Vlogs

Hope we helped,
Julia and Claire

- C'n'A Vlogs
- Girls on Film
- Life of C and A
- TheVlogVixens
- JustTwoGirls
- C'n'A Daily
- DailyDouble
- DoubleDose
- Cynthia and Alexis

Just a few ideas (yes, I know some are dumb)

Back