Help please

LUXO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a gaming YouTuber that plays on PS4 and looking to do some PC gaming but I can't think of anything to upload to my channel so please help me get some video ideas.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd recommend just playing whatever games you feel like playing, they're people searching and watching all sorts of games out there. Anyone watching would probably catch on to the fact that you're not enjoying yourself if you play something you don't like.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can't think of anything to upload to my channel
A gamer who doesn't know what to play? Then you might be thinking about your content in a wrong way. Don't try to contemplate what will get you views or subs. Just start playing!
What is your favorite game to play? Or what are you really good at? It doesn't matter if many others play it or if nobody plays it at all. Just play because YOU like it! Watchers will always notice when you are not playing because you want to/like it. So don't overthink your content. Pick a game you like and start from there!

LUXO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A gamer who doesn't know what to play? Then you might be thinking about your content in a wrong way. Don't try to contemplate what will get you views or subs. Just start playing!
What is your favorite game to play? Or what are you really good at? It doesn't matter if many others play it or if nobody plays it at all. Just play because YOU like it! Watchers will always notice when you are not playing because you want to/like it. So don't overthink your content. Pick a game you like and start from there!
Thanks for the advice[DOUBLEPOST=1509921834,1509921813][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd recommend just playing whatever games you feel like playing, they're people searching and watching all sorts of games out there. Anyone watching would probably catch on to the fact that you're not enjoying yourself if you play something you don't like.
Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Stike96