ExcessiveReplayZ

Reaction score
Hello I am a YouTuber with 204 subs. Recently my Views have dropped by a lot. I used to upload and get anywhere between 50-75 views sometimes 100s. But recently when I upload I get about 20-25 and it un motivates me to upload. What should I do to get my views back up? Or should I just give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello I am a YouTuber with 204 subs. Recently my Views have dropped by a lot. I used to upload and get anywhere between 50-75 views sometimes 100s. But recently when I upload I get about 20-25 and it un motivates me to upload. What should I do to get my views back up? Or should I just give up.

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

DownToSpawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just watched your Overwatch video, first thing that I noticed is that there is no commentary in it and you should put more tags on your videos. Dont give up