Help Make Voice Acting Narration Project

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need help making my project it's a narration side Channel where I take creepypasta readings or just Reddit true stories and translate the script to Arabic and then narrate it myself and then add pics.

So what I need your help with is actually just syncing the audio to the pics in a slide show Manor.

Here is a link to stuff I want to make:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

I need help making my project it's a narration side Channel where I take creepypasta readings or just Reddit true stories and translate the script to Arabic and then narrate it myself and then add pics.

So what I need your help with is actually just syncing the audio to the pics in a slide show Manor.

Here is a link to stuff I want to make:

It's not clear what your question is?

But from a copyright point of view, you can't just take content from one language and translate it into another language without permission. Why don't you make some original content and write your own stories? YouTube wants original content.

For how to create videos with commentary, see my post in this thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/hello-guys-i-need-your-help.295074/

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

It's not clear what your question is?

But from a copyright point of view, you can't just take content from one language and translate it into another language without permission. Why don't you make some original content and write your own stories? YouTube wants original content.

For how to create videos with commentary, see my post in this thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/hello-guys-i-need-your-help.295074/
ya, First I hit up all the animation horror channels I know and then askt them for permission to use some of their videos which most of them replied with it's cool as long as you just keep our thumbnail in it so I just use their original files and second just like reaction channel doing narration's of already popular stories from like reedit is already working for most people and with my own voice that makes it layable for fair use

Reactions: Crown