Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello, everyone.

I recently received a message from a fellow user regarding my spamming of the YTtalk forum. I aplogize if any of you feel that I have been doing this.

However, I have limited my promotions to the "Promote Your Channel & Videos" section of the site. From what I know, there is nothing wrong with what I am doing.

I was accused of being conceited and selfish for posting the same video so frequently - but aren't we ALL here to promote ourselves in some way?

Again, I apologize if any of you agree with what was said, but messages like the one I was sent can be very hurtful. So, before you send a message, make sure that it will not hurt the receiver. From what I've seen, the YTtalk forums are a very safe environment, and I would hate to see that jeopardize.

Have a great rest of the week! xoxo

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can understand why someone might be upset with a member reposting the same video frequently.. but i get why you would do it,i've done it my self. we have goals we want to reach so we post it around to try and get it noticed! i think the yttalk rule is not to post the same video over and over in the same day (no body quote me on that) and i haven't seen you do that! just be careful some people like to act like there the guardian of this place when there not lol...just keep active here talk on a lot of topics and make friends and people will gravitate to your channel with out much effort

Reactions: Michael

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can understand why someone might be upset with a member reposting the same video frequently.. but i get why you would do it,i've done it my self. we have goals we want to reach so we post it around to try and get it noticed! i think the yttalk rule is not to post the same video over and over in the same day and i haven't seen you do that! just be careful some people like to act like there the guardian of this place when there not lol...just keep active here talk on a lot of topics and make friends and people will gravitate to your channel with out much effort
The difference in what you just said and what was said to me is that yours was KIND. You didn't inform me repeatedly of how horrendous I am, haha.

Thank you for the feedback! Will do!

Reactions: Vicboss

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think you should constantly promote the same video but I don't think you should have been called selfish and conceited because of it. But, this was mature of you.

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't think you should constantly promote the same video but I don't think you should have been called selfish and conceited because of it. But, this was mature of you.
Thank you very much!

I believe that I sometimes get so wrapped up in reaching a quota that I forget how others will feel about it.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The difference in what you just said and what was said to me is that yours was KIND. You didn't inform me repeatedly of how horrendous I am, haha.

Thank you for the feedback! Will do!
imma nice guy! lol :p haha stay positive your vids are some good stuffs! keep making new vids and set up annotations to whatever you want your most viewed video to be that way maybe someone will click the annotation and it'll take them back to the video your promoting here. that could help out your view count a little bit.

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
imma nice guy! lol :p haha stay positive your vids are some good stuffs! keep making new vids and set up annotations to whatever you want our most viewed video to be that way maybe someone will click the annotation and it'll take them back to the video your promoting here. that could help out your view count a little bit.
Thanks for the tip!

You are a nice guy!

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Seeing as I'm a part of the YTtalk staff now, I can say that if you have any really serious problems with this and would like me to tell michael personally then just give me a shout :)

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Seeing as I'm a part of the YTtalk staff now, I can say that if you have any really serious problems with this and would like me to tell michael personally then just give me a shout :)
I appreciate that very much, but I think that the best thing for me to do is ignore him. I want to avoid any and all confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.