Harrassment within the YTtalk community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
LOL this has been fun, it really has, I'm out though. Just had to clarify this girl uses the word "harassment" quite loosely.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
"haters gonna hate"
--- merged: May 2, 2012 2:53 AM ---
I think when you first start off, you want views so bad that you inpatient. Don't worry, these things have a way of sorting themselves out. Soon you'll only be posting videos on the forums maybe twice for each new one only :)

Reactions: Elizabeth Prior

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Sorry, I had to do it.
That just made me laugh out loud.
--- merged: May 2, 2012 4:19 AM ---
Initially, I refrained from mentioning the name of the user who sent me the message to avoid any confrontation. However, since he has chosen to show himself and question my credibility, here is the message. I'll let you all decide for yourselves.

IMG_1017.PNG

Reactions: Stef and VlogRays

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yep, that's what I said. I also admitted it was said in a rude and not gracious way, and gave you a 3 paragraph explanation and apology, I ALSO quit messaging you after that till I saw this little thread you made telling everyone how "harassed" you were and told "repeatedly you were horrible" Well, now everyone can see the one message I sent you, how I DIDN'T tell you you were horrible, and one message is NOT harassment. I just had a rude tone. Why you are still trying to "take me down" after I apologized THIS MORNING is beyond me.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There is one thing you said that stood out to me in this thread…
I appreciate that very much, but I think that the best thing for me to do is ignore him. I want to avoid any and all confrontation.

If you were going to ignore Symph….then making this thread does the complete opposite…You and him are on the same forum so it is pretty obvious that he would see this (like he already has) and it will cause a confrontation (like it already has). To me the thread almost look like a jab at him for hurting your feelings. From what I’ve read even though what he said was a bit blunt, he apologized to you…so instead of making a thread about it…the situation should have just been dropped from there. This kinda looks like you’re playing the “I’m the victim” card…and to add to that you said he harassed you. After seeing both sides of the story…it doesn’t look like harassment. He just told you how he felt about your actions and it offended you and hurt your feelings. Even though after doing so he said he was sorry for the way he said it.
Don’t get me wrong you are a very beautiful person from what I’ve seen in your videos and everything…BUT I don’t agree with the fact you made this thread. I feel like if there was a real problem you should have talked to the staff or something…not bring it out here to add drama to the forum.

I don’t want to offend you or anything just wanted to tell you what I thought…from one girl to another. ;)

Reactions: Summer
Status
Not open for further replies.