Hardest type of channel to run?

depending on how much work you put in and what your wanting out of YouTube determines how hard your channel can be to run/ although I agree gaming is pretty difficult because A like you said to many ppl doing that type of channel and B Because it can be hard to attract an audience if you don't know how to acquire one.

I don't think a gaming channel is hard to run, its more hard to grow and meet goals.

I think running a Gaming Channel goes alright as your playing games you enjoy and re living some great moments you created.

But what factors do you consider when you ask this question?

I'd say Creative channels where it takes a while to make a video, you put your own blood and sweat into a production and because it's not cutting edge hype but your own talent, your own story, you are usually overlooked and get your feelings hurt.
Other than that... I'd say Channels with no goals, no aspect of what type of videos they want to make and just try to do them all till they get it right. I've been kinda there.
Occasionaly.

One of my friends has a tech channel and it seems like it could be pretty hard just because people like different things .. and good products to review cost money if you're not being sent items. It adds up pretty quick.

I wouldn't say animation channels have low watch time, if anything I think they're higher if done right. But nonetheless, it doesn't really matter if animation channels overall have low watch time, as you're competing with similar channels using the same keywords, which will often be others who are doing animations as well.

lol @ people saying a gaming channel....I think the hardest is probably an education channel or something that is based on facts..meaning you have to double check everything you're saying to make sure it's true, like an essay..but somehow harder? lol

Back