Gaming GTA 5 Group (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldBolt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I am currently looking for a group of players roughly 3-6 people to play GTA 5 with. My aim is to make funny GTA 5 videos like custom job videos, fail videos, stunting videos, etc... You don't have to make YouTube videos of your own, but I do have some requirements. (Listed Below) So if you are interested in this, then reply to this thread or you can message me on Skype: youmakeiteasy. I look forward to collaborating!!

Requirements
Ages: 15-20
Skype (Obviously)
Pretty good sounding mic
Funny and positive
No racism
Available often​

ImNotFrank

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested! there 2 results on skype which one are you?

Jrgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I am currently looking for a group of players roughly 3-6 people to play GTA 5 with. My aim is to make funny GTA 5 videos like custom job videos, fail videos, stunting videos, etc... You don't have to make YouTube videos of your own, but I do have some requirements. (Listed Below) So if you are interested in this, then reply to this thread or you can message me on Skype: youmakeiteasy. I look forward to collaborating!!

Requirements
Skype (Obviously)
Pretty good sounding mic
Funny and positive
No racism
Available often​
I'm down to collab

GoldBolt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested! there 2 results on skype which one are you?
Idk if you can see my profile picture, but it's a smiley face w/ a gears of war emblem thing.. If that helps any?

coven

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Requirements
Skype (Obviously)
Pretty good sounding mic
Funny and positive
No racism
Available often​
Hello i want to collab im staring up a channel but were you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.