Growth

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok guys in your opinon how long does it take to show growth on youtube.

Chaotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'ts pretty random. definitely based off your material and who you are. make sure you have great thumbnails and put good quality videos up. and don't let anyone discourage you. even if your channel never grows. just have fun and before you know it you will see your first milestone

Reactions: Lightsen

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ok guys in your opinon how long does it take to show growth on youtube.
depends on your content. Hydraulic Press Channel has over a million subscribers in like 7 months... I have barely over 1k subscribers in 8 or 9 years.

Aaron Ceballos

JustAGam3rGuy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it's pretty random. It depends on luck, how good of a quality your content is and how consistent you are with the channel. I've been doing YouTube for a little over a year and i have over 100 subscribers, just don't worry to much about it. keep enjoying YouTube and eventually you'll grow.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is no one clear answer for this question. But usually it goes like this when a YouTuber starts:

1. They got great appeal and their videos just view right -> YouTuber blows up in the first half year.
2. They got some appeal and their videos are pretty entertaining at times -> YouTuber gains subscribers slowly, and over time ends up in the 1000s (like me myself and I) or even has a chance to hit big numbers given a great enough time span and a shout out here and there.
3. They got no appeal and their videos just don't invite the viewer to finish watching them -> YouTuber generally won't break 100 subscribers, and that seems to be the vast majority. These YouTubers either quit outright, realizing it is not for them or start moaning on forums that they don't grow. A few are like me, not a care in the world, just continue uploading because it is a great passtime. And even at sub 100 subscribers I got a small dedicated following that left comments.

Moral: Don't start YouTube for the numbers.

xiplays

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends how you perceive growth. I look at how many views and subscribers I got last month and try beat it the next month.