Growth for filmmakers?

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On my channel I'm going to be focusing on creative short films and not product reviews business stuff etc. Strictly creative work, so how do I grow with that. Using tubebuddy to find keywords seems to be for people making straightforward videos (cooking, tutorials etc.) so I'm just wondering any tips for keyword search and channel growth for filmmakers?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
so how do I grow with that. Using tubebuddy to find keywords seems to be for people making straightforward videos (cooking, tutorials etc.) so I'm just wondering any tips for keyword search and channel growth for filmmakers?
Looking at one of your videos on sexualizing everything. Here are some tips I would have used if I created and uploaded that video.

The video content is good, creatively presented.

Beginning with the Title

-Its good you tried using your keyword in the video file but make sure after uploading it to youtube to always remove the file extention(MP4) from your video Title.
-SEO TIP==> In my opinion "Everything is sextualized" would have been a better Seo topic than "Sextualizing everything"
for the simple reason that youtube gives "Everything is sextualized" as a suggested phrase that many people are using to find thesame info you are offering in your video...There is no suggestion for the phrase "Sextualizing everything".

Optimizing your video for "Everything is sextualized" will easily rank...because the competion is low.

So as you can see finding and using Keyword pharese that relates to the content of your video is not only for people making straightforward videos like cooking or tutorial.

TAGS

Your tags did not even contain the keyphrase you were targeting. I will use (Everything is sextualized,everything is sexualised,lesbian etc) you get the picture.

Concerning Tubebuddy...I use it but not to find keyphrases rather to make my video thumbnails and its other features(great tool)
I like manually doing my keyword research because I have seen that I find other keyphrases that I wouldn't have found unless I know what you are looking for using the tubebuddy tool.

I hope this was helpful?

Reactions: The Unwanted Letter

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking at one of your videos on sexualizing everything. Here are some tips I would have used if I created and uploaded that video.

The video content is good, creatively presented.

Beginning with the Title

-Its good you tried using your keyword in the video file but make sure after uploading it to youtube to always remove the file extention(MP4) from your video Title.
-SEO TIP==> In my opinion "Everything is sextualized" would have been a better Seo topic than "Sextualizing everything"
for the simple reason that youtube gives "Everything is sextualized" as a suggested phrase that many people are using to find thesame info you are offering in your video...There is no suggestion for the phrase "Sextualizing everything".

Optimizing your video for "Everything is sextualized" will easily rank...because the competion is low.

So as you can see finding and using Keyword pharese that relates to the content of your video is not only for people making straightforward videos like cooking or tutorial.

TAGS

Your tags did not even contain the keyphrase you were targeting. I will use (Everything is sextualized,everything is sexualised,lesbian etc) you get the picture.

Concerning Tubebuddy...I use it but not to find keyphrases rather to make my video thumbnails and its other features(great tool)
I like manually doing my keyword research because I have seen that I find other keyphrases that I wouldn't have found unless I know what you are looking for using the tubebuddy tool.

I hope this was helpful?
Yupppppp helped a lot Mann thanks for the advice! And also I purposely kept the MP4 at the end for a reason but will that still affect the search results if so then I will have to Chuck it.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yupppppp helped a lot Mann thanks for the advice! And also I purposely kept the MP4 at the end for a reason but will that still affect the search results if so then I will have to Chuck it.
I don't think it will affect the search rankings...when put at the end. that is your ranking phrase +mp4 . Thats what I think.

Reactions: The Unwanted Letter