Vlog Group of vloggers collaborating!

Sam Arnold

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So i am looking for vloggers in the UK, we are going to make a group of us and do some cool stuff. Got to be adventures! Will plan on going out as a group, whether it's a meal, days out kyaking, paintballing, shooting, cinema etc. Could be anything and everything.

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Whereabouts in the UK? I am in central Scotland but willing to travel as far as North England, or North Scotland :) Let's say a 3 hour train journey is my limit. Or we could meet in the middle?

Sam Arnold

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well lets focus on getting a group of us together first Bobby then we can arrange a meeting spot. We can always have different areas of the country to meet, so that everyone has a chance to come. have you got any other Youtubers we can get in?

Sam Arnold

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay great Rayanne! So i'll contact everyone soon and put us together in a chat to discuss meeting ideas :)

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well lets focus on getting a group of us together first Bobby then we can arrange a meeting spot. We can always have different areas of the country to meet, so that everyone has a chance to come. have you got any other Youtubers we can get in?
Okay :) That sounds like a plan, I am heading to Newcastle at the end of the month to collab with another YouTuber, I shall maybe ask him if he would be up for something like this.

GeniePurple

Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am up for it too as well!

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a small channel (427 subs) with a lovely community of travel and vegan vloggers.
I am 24, a UK based vegan/travel vlogger.
I just quit my job to become a full time digital nomad. I am moving abroad to Amsterdam in April!
If you guys can arrange something within the next 8 weeks before i go away - I'd love to get involved!! :)