• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got The Silver Play Button!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello good people of YTTalk! Earlier today, I received the silver play button from YouTube in the mail! My channel reached 100,000 subscribers back in March, so this award took 3 months to arrive. This isn't too bad, considering I've heard it taking much longer for other creators.

Here it is:

The glass on the play button is very shiny and reflective. This award means the world to me, but it really belongs to the 100,000+ people who have subscribed to my channel.

I want to thank the YTTalk community for all the advice, help, support, etc. The single most important piece of advice I have heard when it comes to running a successful YouTube channel is consistency. Consistency truly is key. I wish the best of luck to all of you, and remember, dreams do come true.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Awesome work!! Are you going to hang it up on display? I still haven't put mine on the wall cause I'm terrified of it falling off haha.

Reactions: ApexTV

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, I can imagine the feeling! I hope to order mine soon too :)

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome work!! Are you going to hang it up on display? I still haven't put mine on the wall cause I'm terrified of it falling off haha.
Thanks! Yeah, I hung it up, but believe me, I'm scared of it falling too![DOUBLEPOST=1496426295,1496426238][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome! Congrats! Will you be cutting it up, burning it, selling it on ebay, or crushing it, in true Yt fashion?
Thanks so much! I'll probably first cut it with a 1000 degree knife, then crush it, then burn it, then sell it on eBay.[DOUBLEPOST=1496426392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats, I can imagine the feeling! I hope to order mine soon too :)
Thanks much! It really is a great feeling! Keep up the great work on your channel. Less than 30,000 to go! You are 73% there! :)

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get goosebumps thinking about a play button award, can't imagine how good it must feel to get one. Congrats Apex!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting that Silver play button! I guess I will never achieve that greatness!
What is the next button? and How many subscribers do you need to get that one? 3 months isn´t that long, maybe it´s worth the wait?
As said, Congratulations!