Got accepted to be a Full screen partner, but I'm already a YT partner.

Should I ditch my YouTube partnership for Fullscreen? If I end up not liking fullscreen, can I switch back? How much more can I earn with fullscreen? I just need more information on it. Thanks!
so what did you decide? and how has it been for you so far? :]

I ended up sticking with the youtube partnership and I am quite happy with it. I like adsense and it seems like it's paying me what I deserve plus more. The fullscreen application process seemed too complicated and I'd rather get my funds transfered straight to my bank account than have it transfered to my PayPal any day.

I ended up sticking with the youtube partnership and I am quite happy with it. I like adsense and it seems like it's paying me what I deserve plus more. The fullscreen application process seemed too complicated and I'd rather get my funds transfered straight to my bank account than have it transfered to my PayPal any day.
ah cool. ho wlong did it take you to get YT partnership, btw? what were your stats like?

Congrats on that. Hopefully you don't encounter randomly disabled monetisation because the dispute process can be time consuming which would result in you losing out especially if your videos tend to garner views quickly or goes viral.

Fullscreen will pay you via direct deposit to your bank if you request them to I think. Also, with your channel size, Fullscreen would probably be willing to negotiate a very good contract with you. You could end up making 2x as much as you do now. Adsense can be a pain, and you should avoid it. Just my opinion, do what you want, but you are missing out on a ton of benefits.

Biggest benefit I see from Fullscreen is the Gorilla campaigns, the forums, potential collabs and their huge sound library :)

Back