Got accepted to be a Full screen partner, but I'm already a YT partner.

JSacks

Should I ditch my YouTube partnership for Fullscreen? If I end up not liking fullscreen, can I switch back? How much more can I earn with fullscreen? I just need more information on it. Thanks!

I'm with fullscreen and love it but...I dunno man you seem to be a full partner already. It's up to you really.

I'm with fullscreen and love it but...I dunno man you seem to be a full partner already. It's up to you really.

Well what I heard is fullscreen pays more than YT, which is the only thing that makes me interested to be honest. Is this true? I'm getting about 2-3k views a day and making around $4/day with YT. I'm just wondering if I could be making more at the moment.

Well what I heard is fullscreen pays more than YT, which is the only thing that makes me interested to be honest. Is this true? I'm getting about 2-3k views a day and making around $4/day with YT. I'm just wondering if I could be making more at the moment.
I get paid about the same as I do when I was getting paid through adsense. They usually make you sign a 2 year contract and they take 30 percent of what you make but we make more on the ads then with youtube but it evens out after that. They do give you a library of music to use. I mean 1000's a pond 1000's of music and sound effect tracks to use in your videos. The person who recruited you really helps you out a lot as well if you have any problems or questions. It's kinda feels like having a agent almost. They can get in contact with youtube and actually get s**t done. They also have promotional events where you can make more money if you promote something. I have never used that but a lot of people like it to make extra money.

I think Ray already pointed into the right direction. Even with their Cuts your benefits if it comes to the CPM and the Content that Fullscreen is offering you the win is on your side if you keep pushing out new Content regular.

Ditch your YT partnership man, Adsense can really be a pain in the a$$. I'm not a partner myself but I have experience with Adsense (I publish ads on my website)

I heard bad things about yt partnership. I think you should go with fullscreen because you can make more money from the ads and they have the gorilla program witch will get you even more money. I don't think YouTube offers the gorilla program though.

Back