Good to stream and not be vocal?

ZDonkulous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to do a lot more streaming in the future, but I've noticed that I don't really talk a lot while playing certain games. I don't want to force myself to talk while streaming because I doubt I will enjoy playing the game. I would like to hear your opinions on the matter and how to grow as a channel while streaming.

HowToDudes

Reaction score
Sometimes a lot of people come to watch the streamer because they can be really funny and entertaining but also some will come just to see the gameplay. So if you aren't super vocal make sure the gameplay is entertaining

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watch streams a lot and they do have some silence but not a lot. Just try to make sure there aren't like giant patches that are a few minutes of silence otherwise it might get a bit boring. Even if you don't like the game talk about what you are doing on it and maybe even explain what you are doing or planning to do if you are able too.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

It's be much better with at least some commentary IMHO. That's what will help differentiate you from all the other channels. Good luck. :)