Request Good Music?

Ans Marie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Does anyone know of any good music that isn't copyrighted? Or is anyone willing to make me about three or four tracks I can use? I couldn't pay you except giving you credit at the end of my videos and in the description...

GFXTerrio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I personally like Tobu (7obu)'s music, but there's many places where you can get free music.
Go to his website and find the license page.
Free to use commercially as long as you credit in desc.
(Not affiliated with him)

Reactions: Ans Marie

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Does anyone know of any good music that isn't copyrighted? Or is anyone willing to make me about three or four tracks I can use? I couldn't pay you except giving you credit at the end of my videos and in the description...
If you still need music, you're more than welcome to use any of my music in your videos. I make all kinds of music, so feel free to browse my channel. I could also make you some music or something. =)

Ans Marie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you still need music, you're more than welcome to use any of my music in your videos. I make all kinds of music, so feel free to browse my channel. I could also make you some music or something. =)
Thank you so much I'd love to work with you. Your music is really good! Send me an email about possibly making music?

Reactions: V3XL0R

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Thank you so much I'd love to work with you. Your music is really good! Send me an email about possibly making music?
Thank you very much! I'll definitely go ahead and send you an email. =)

Liam Brunt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know your type of music but you could search whatever song on YouTube as long as it is not copyrighted just search and listen. once you found a song you like copy the url and go on a website called YouTube mp3. paste the url and click convert video, then it should show the song. you should then click download. its free and they is no viruses on that site. that's what I was worried about at first but after using it I was happy with it, really easy to do. hope this helps.

NoonGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I find music promoter channels and I take an hour or 2 out of my day to listen to every single post they make. I am subscribed to about 10 different channels and 8 of them post 1 or more daily. I then download and keep links to the free downloaded Non-copyrighted tracks. Or if they are copyrighted I email the creator of the music and I ask them. Just take a few minutes out of your day to find a few good channels.