Gmod Prop Hunt Funny Moments!

Great video mate, made me laugh a couple of times, just remember to try and get some more light when recording your webcam.

Regards

Yeah I saw that when I was editing and I wasn't sure how to add any saturation or contrast to it so next time I'll have to turn on more lights D:
Thanks though! :D I found that one moment of me trolling that guy hilarious!

Yeah I saw that when I was editing and I wasn't sure how to add any saturation or contrast to it so next time I'll have to turn on more lights D:
Thanks though! :D I found that one moment of me trolling that guy hilarious!

If you're using Sony Vegas to edit I have saturation and color correction on my Trello to-do list.

Regards

I am most definitely using Sony Vegas. It's the best! I have checked out your videos! I'm waiting for what's up coming from you haha

I am most definitely using Sony Vegas. It's the best! I have checked out your videos! I'm waiting for what's up coming from you haha
Hmm, what would you like to see?
I might let you decide on something and include you in the video, comment it on my latest video so I can screenshot your comment!

Regards

Hmm, what would you like to see?
I might let you decide on something and include you in the video, comment it on my latest video so I can screenshot your comment!

Regards
I totally didn't notice you actually replied back. .-. oops. I'm not sure really. I can't think of anything I'd like to know other than to make a lag like effect. There's MANY different types of those effects, but Idk how to do them!

Back