Giving Out Free Channel Reviews! (closed)

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
So everyone and their grandmother is giving out reviews like candy, so I thought I might as well hop on the bandwagon. Basically I'm going to list off some Pros and Cons of your channel and how you can improve on said cons. I won't sugar coat much, so please don't ask for a review you can't take serious criticism.

The only thing I ask in return would be for you to check out my own channel and tell me what you think, you can go into as much or little detail as you want. Any bit of insight helps. Thank you!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm coming in like a hawk.

Go ahead big boy

LowJax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if anyone here wants to review mine Id appreciate it as well Ill check out everyone elses as well ^^

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm coming in like a hawk.

Go ahead big boy
Alright, I already watch your content regularly, so I'm going to say upfront that you make some really good stuff.

Pros:
-Great editing, video and audio quality
-Good icon and banner (s**t is nightmare fuel but I love it)
-Lots of variety, the games you cover are always interesting.

Cons:
-Thumbnails are a bit lacking in quality, just mess around in photoshop or gimp when you have the time and see what looks good.

Overall just keep doing what you're doing man! You make some great stuff, up there in with the Normal Boots or Hidden Box guys. If you ever need a guest star for a video, you know where to find me :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1453606425,1453603961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oe, DO me DO me !!
:D
Cheers
I don't what to hurt your feelings, but your channel does need some work. Although compared to most people just starting out, you're doing alright!
Pros:
-Good audio and video quality (for just starting)

Cons:

-Thumbnails need work, no reoccurring style with them
-Too much dead air during your gameplays, try editing out some of the boring parts of gameplay or sections without commentary.

There isn't much I could touch on, but really just keep testing stuff out with your videos. Try playing around in your editing software and on photoshop or gimp to improve you videos and thumbnails. It takes some time to get the hang of it but it'll make your content boatloads better!

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright, I already watch your content regularly, so I'm going to say upfront that you make some really good stuff.

Pros:
-Great editing, video and audio quality
-Good icon and banner (s**t is nightmare fuel but I love it)
-Lots of variety, the games you cover are always interesting.

Cons:
-Thumbnails are a bit lacking in quality, just mess around in photoshop or gimp when you have the time and see what looks good.

Overall just keep doing what you're doing man! You make some great stuff, up there in with the Normal Boots or Hidden Box guys. If you ever need a guest star for a video, you know where to find me :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1453606425,1453603961][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't what to hurt your feelings, but your channel does need some work. Although compared to most people just starting out, you're doing alright!
Pros:
-Good audio and video quality (for just starting)

Cons:

-Thumbnails need work, no reoccurring style with them
-Too much dead air during your gameplays, try editing out some of the boring parts of gameplay or sections without commentary.

There isn't much I could touch on, but really just keep testing stuff out with your videos. Try playing around in your editing software and on photoshop or gimp to improve you videos and thumbnails. It takes some time to get the hang of it but it'll make your content boatloads better!

I wish I was good at making thumbnails.

Thank you man!

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
It would be nice to give me a review fella :)
Pros:
-Video quality is great
-Branding is good, thumbnails are pretty good (but could always use work)
-You're really good at CS, which is pretty important for a CS channel cx

Cons:

-Editing is a bit basic for a montage based channel, try syncing shots up to music or use some cool filters or effects.
-There are a few clips where your aspect ratio is still 4:3, just make sure you double check that your ratio is fixed for 16:9

Keep doing what you're doing! CS:GO is a huge community so you won't have any trouble growing! Also what was your rank pre rank-shift patch. Im currently MG2, MGE before the patch.[DOUBLEPOST=1453609605,1453608122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Review here
Pros:
-Video and audio quality are really good
-You're very well spoken, and your reviews are well done

Cons:
-Thumbnails are high quality, but the black text is tough to read sometimes. Try white with a black outline instead.
-You are missing a channel layout, try adding some playlists based on types of videos or reviews and make yourself a channel trailer.

Other than that, your reviews are pretty good. Keep up the good work man!